Photo: Word and Deed
In Kyiv, traffic resumed on Paton and Metro bridges
Auto communication between the left and right banks of Kyiv is carried out along the Darnitsky bridge, the North bridge, the South bridge, the Metro bridge, the Paton bridge.
In Kyiv on Monday, June 20, traffic was resumed on the Metro and Paton bridges. About it informed mayor of the city Vitali Klitschko.
“I urge drivers to comply with traffic rules, the speed limit, and give preference to ambulances, police cars, rescuers and vehicles with humanitarian cargo,” he said.
Four bus and two trolleybus routes will be launched across the Paton Bridge.
- No. 51 “metro station “Krasny Khutor” – metro station “Lybidskaya”.
- No. 55 “Darnitskaya Square – metro station” Palace of Sports “.
- No. 115 “Kontraktova Square – House of Culture”.
- No. 118 “metro station “Chernihiv” – metro station “Polytechnic Institute”.
- No. 43 “Darnitskaya Square – Cybcenter”.
- No. 50 “Miloslavskaya Street – Lybidskaya St.”
The work of trolleybus route No. 36 has also been resumed, which runs from Severnaya Street to the Svyatoshino metro station.
Today in Kyiv, road communication between the left and right banks is carried out along the Darnitsky bridge, the North bridge, the South bridge, the Metro bridge, the Paton bridge.
Earlier it was reported that in Kyiv opened traffic on the South Bridge.
Recall that 20 temporary crossings were built in the Kyiv region.