Photo: FC Minai
Seleznev now speaks only Ukrainian
The former forward of the Ukrainian national team made a very important decision in his life.
Evgeny Seleznev decided to communicate only in Ukrainian. In an interview with TV channels Football 1/2/3, the footballer spoke about the reasons for his choice. And also about what problems he had at the initial stage.
“Have I changed in the last six months? It’s not up to me to decide. I am who I am. I never want to say whether a person is good or not very good. I don’t want to change because it makes no sense. No need to try on a different face .
– You began to communicate regularly in Ukrainian.
– But at first they made fun of me a lot.
– Yesterday you used the word “foso”. Explain what this means?
– I was later told that they began to hear it more often. This is an easy mat. The meaning is “good”.
– Aren’t you afraid that when you come to Kyiv, not everyone will understand you?
– I don’t worry about it.
– Why do you think it is important to communicate in Ukrainian now?
– Because this is a country that has its own history, has its own character, has a spirit and culture that other countries do not have. This country is different from other countries. This is Ukraine,” Seleznev summed up.