The military registration and enlistment office of the Savelovsky district of Moscow mobilized for the war in Ukraine a 32-year-old employee of the IT department of Sberbank Viktor Bugreev, who had not previously served in the Russian army, informs telegram channel “Caution, Moscow”.
In a comment to the Telegram channel, Bugreev said that he received the summons on September 21 and the next day he appeared at the military enlistment office, where he was promised to be sent to military training in the Moscow region, and then to the war in Ukraine.
Bugreev noted that he had never done military service, did not have a military registration specialty, and did not graduate from a military department.
The video posted by the telegram channel with Bugreev caused a resonance in social networks. Two hours after the publication of the video, the military enlistment office moved the decision to mobilize an IT specialist. According to Bugreev’s wife, Viktor was scheduled for another visit to the military registration and enlistment office for September 23 to verify documents. “They said that they would look for a place for him as an IT specialist in the Moscow Terodefense,” said his wife. The Bugreev family was not told what the “Moscow theoretic defense” was.
On September 21, Russian President Vladimir Putin announced mobilization in Russia. The decree was published on the Kremlin website. The President called it partial, but it is not limited by any parameters in the open part of the decree. According to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, 300,000 people will be called up. However, there is a 7th secret item in the mobilization decree, and, according to words source of “Novaya Gazeta. Europe” in the presidential administration, it is possible to call up to a million people.
A day earlier, the State Duma urgently adopted amendments to the Criminal Code, which, in particular, introduce criminal penalties for citizens who refuse to fight in the army.