People died because of an incorrectly installed generator
According to preliminary data, the tragedy occurred due to the installation of a generator in the garage, which was adjacent to the house.
In a private house in Knyazhichi, Kyiv region, a 45-year-old owner and two of his guests were found without signs of life: a 51-year-old man and a 48-year-old woman. This was announced by the head of the Main Directorate of the National Police in the Kyiv region Andriy Nebytov.
According to preliminary data, the tragedy occurred due to the installation of a generator in the garage, which adjoined the house and had poor ventilation. Employees of the Brovarsky police department of the Kiev region are establishing all the circumstances of the incident.
“I urge everyone to strictly follow the instructions for the operation of heating appliances and other power systems. Take care of your life and health and your loved ones!” – wrote Nebytov in Telegram.
Earlier it was reported that due to the misuse of alternative means of heating and lighting, more than 800 people were poisoned by carbon monoxide in Ukraine in just two months.
News from Perild.com in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel
Leave a Reply