Russia suffers serious losses at the front
Since the beginning of Russia’s full-scale invasion of Ukraine, the losses of the Russian army have exceeded 126 thousand people.
The enemy continues to suffer serious losses in the war against Ukraine. Over the past day, on January 28, Ukrainian defenders liquidated 650 invaders. This was reported by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine on January 29.
The Armed Forces of Ukraine also destroyed eight enemy tanks, 22 armored vehicles and seven artillery systems.
The total combat losses of the enemy from February 24, 22 to January 29, 23 were approximately:
- personnel – about 126,160 (+650) people liquidated,
- tanks – 3,197 (+8) units,
- armored fighting vehicles – 6366 (+22) units,
- artillery systems – 2195 (+7) units,
- MLRS – 453 (+0) units,
- air defense systems – 221 (+0) units,
- aircraft – 293 (+0) units,
- helicopters – 284 (+0) units,
- UAVs of the operational-tactical level – 1,947 (+0) units,
- cruise missiles – 796 (+0) units,
- ships – 18 (+0) units,
- automotive equipment and tankers – 5,037 (+10) units,
- special equipment-199 (+0) units
Earlier it was reported that the Russian Federation does not leave intentions to destroy the critical infrastructure of Ukraine and strikes at civilian objects and civilian dwellings. Over the past day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine repelled enemy attacks near 16 settlements.
Recall that the Ukrainian military destroyed an enemy warehouse with ammunition in the Bakhmut direction.
News from Perild.com in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel
Leave a Reply