The Russian army continues to lose equipment and soldiers in Ukraine
Over the past day, the Armed Forces of Ukraine liquidated 870 invaders, and in total, more than 156,000 Russian soldiers have died since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine.
From February 24, 2022 to March 10, 2023, the total losses of Russian troops on the territory of Ukraine amounted to approximately 156,990 people (+870 per day). This was announced by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
Since the beginning of the war destroyed:
- 3448 (+7) tanks
- 6742 (+6) armored fighting vehicles
- 2475 (+10) artillery systems
- 491 (+3) multiple launch rocket system
- 256 (+2) air defense systems
- 304 (+1) aircraft
- 289 (+0) helicopters
- 2107 (+9) UAV operational-tactical level
- 907 (+34) cruise missiles
- 18 (+0) ships/boats
- 5337 (+6) vehicles and tank trucks
- 240 (+3) units of special equipment
Earlier it was reported that the soldiers of the National Guard with the help of MANPADS Perun shot down a Russian SU-25 attack aircraft near Bakhmut, Donetsk region.
The GUR reported on the success of the “people’s satellite”
News from Perild.com in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel
Leave a Reply