Photo: Screenshot (illustrative photo)
Six “arrivals” were recorded in Kharkiv
On the evening of March 30, an air alert was announced in the north and east of Ukraine. Authorities have warned of the threat of attacks by Russian kamikaze drones.
The Russian army attacked Kharkov. As of 22.27, six arrivals were recorded. This was announced on Thursday, March 30, by the mayor of the city Igor Terekhov and the head of the regional military administration Oleg Sinegubov.
In particular, the head of the OVA Sinegubov at 22.12 urged residents of the city and the region to remain in shelters and said that the Russians were again striking.
Terekhov wrote: “Kharkov is under fire.” He clarified that currently six “arrivals” in Kharkov have been recorded.
“Information about the victims and injured is being specified,” the mayor of the city wrote.
According to Sinegubov, the Russians are using S-300 systems to bombard the city.
“The enemy is again hitting Kharkov. At least six ‘arrivals’ have been recorded, previously S-300s. They are shelling from the direction of Belgorod. Information about the victims and damage is being specified,” he said.
Head of the Office of the President Andriy Yermak said that the Russians were shelling Kharkiv from the Belgorod region.
On the evening of Thursday, March 30, 2023, an air alert was announced in a number of Ukrainian regions. The Kyiv regional military administration warned about the threat of drone attacks.
During the day on Thursday, March 30, Russian troops shelled the territory of three communities of the Sumy region: Belopolskaya, Krasnopolskaya, Seredino-Budskaya.
News from Perild.com in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel
Leave a Reply