Photo: Getty Images
Arsenal guessed right with the transfer of Zinchenko
Ukrainian football players showed themselves in different ways in the English Premier League of the 2022/23 season.
The publication GOAL has compiled its own list of the best and worst transfers of the season in the Premier League. According to British journalists, there was a place for Ukrainian football players on the list.
Oleksandr Zinchenko, who revealed his talent in a new way at the London Arsenal, predictably got into the best buys of the season. The Ukrainian was on the fourth line in the top 5.
Top 5 best transfers of the season in the Premier League:
1. Erling Haaland (Manchester City) £51m
2. Gabriel Jesus (Arsenal) £45m
3. Sven Botman (Newcastle United) – £35m
4. Oleksandr Zinchenko (Arsenal) £32m
5. Lisandro Martinez (Manchester United) £56m
Meanwhile, the transition of Mikhail Mudrik, who could not find himself in the sinking Chelsea, is recognized as one of the worst. The midfielder of the Ukrainian national team also took fourth place, but in a more unpleasant ranking.
Top 5 worst transitions of the season in the Premier League:
1. Richarlison (Tottenham) – £60m
2. Mark Cucurella (Chelsea) £51m
3. Calvin Philipps (Manchester City) – £42m
4. Mikhail Mudrik (Chelsea) – £88.5m
5. Jesse Lingard (Nottingham Forrest) – Free
We will remind, earlier Mudrik was among the worst transfers of Chelsea according to GOAL.
News from Perild.com in Telegram. Subscribe to our channel
Leave a Reply